Monday, October 12, 2009

Snow and Mustaches

Apparently my birthday (Oct. 10) means two things here in Colorado, snow and mustaches. The mountains usually open up around this time, this year with loveland beating out abasin by a couple days. I still haven't made it to the mountains yet but will hopefully get up there this weekend so keep an eye out for that.
This year we went camping on the 9th and woke up to this on the 10th. It was frigid and apparently we hit record lows for this early in October.

Then we headed back to Boulder for the 3rd Annual Mustache Bash where we got down with drinks and friends and mustaches.
Girls

Bros

Apparently I wasn't around for any photos. There may be some on my camera but my "whip" jess has taken it over so go bother her for more @ yessplease.blogspot.com.
Thanks all for coming out for my 22. It was a good night!

1 comment:

k. mcnally said...

http://sandy-feat.blogspot.com/2009/10/awesome-19-stache-bash.html