Thursday, August 13, 2009

Old PBR Factory

Now PBR has become somewhat of a “trendy” or popular beer among the skate and snow industry over recent years. I personally had it forced on me by my elders on the board for the ski club I was a part of (Garcin, Lesley, Jess, Taylor) my freshmen year in college. Now I rep it. Is it because it’s cheap and us riders are not rich, or is it because it’s a good brew, or because of something else, or all of the above? Now I’m not the one to answer this question, I just know I like it. Its cold, tastes like beer (not water like key light and other crappy cheap beers), and has a heritage that I can respect. My friends drink it too. A few days ago I stumbled across these photos of the old factory online. Check them out, you just might like them.



No comments: